Friday Fill-Ins

Friday, January 25, 2013

ffi

Lots of thanks and much love to my cousin for filling in for me last week (pun!) And...here we go!

1. Wow, this weather we're having is really nice, it's really cold and perfect for bed weather.

2. I am not good when it comes to random trivia.

3. Finally, I'm able to rest later. Been busy the whole week and the colds is killing me.

4. The idea of staying home all weekend is all right with me.

5. Sweet or savory: savory..

6. Loving my Charles and Keith flats, they are new.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to staying home, tomorrow my plans include going to Gymboree with Jacob and Sunday, I want to hear mass and spend time with kids!

6 freakin' comment(s):

Katy Borela January 25, 2013 at 11:13 AM

i love staying home too on weekend...Visiting you here...

Mine is up

AlwaysJoy January 25, 2013 at 8:21 PM

My husband works (at a tutoring center) for a man who also owns 2 Gymboree - they seem cool have fun!

Banker Chick January 26, 2013 at 1:23 AM

I am really looking to get out this weekend. been in bed too long.

The Liebers January 26, 2013 at 3:22 AM

I am hoping for a "stay home" weekend too! Stay warm and enjoy!!

**** April **** January 26, 2013 at 4:29 AM

I love snuggling when it's cold, too. Unfortunately, I have a coughing 2 year old with some kind of respiratory bug so I really don't WANT to snuggle! I'm ALWAYS catching their bugs. Grrrrr!!!!

Angie Church January 26, 2013 at 6:31 AM

Im not to good at trivia either
come see my answers at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

ohhhh wanna say your piece? go ahead ^_^ I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About The Author

Hi guys!

If you’re reading this page in my blog, then thanks for dropping by. Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and/or violent reactions. Contents of this blog are purely my own thoughts and opinions.

I am Vannie, a twenty-something mom to 2 spunky boys.